Please remember, the Emergency Relief Association is only a food pantry and we no longer offer any financial assistance. To qualify for our services at the Emergency Relief Association food pantry, you must live within the Lower Bucks area and have an income of no more than 1 1/2 times the national poverty level.
At the ERA Food Pantry, you Aren't Alone. Our Mission is to Provide Nutrition To All In Need Throughout Lower Bucks County.
- More than 85% of the families visiting the ERA food pantry report having regular monthly income (wages and/or benefits), and they still qualify for our services
- Fewer than 15% of the families using our pantry report having no income
- 41% of our pantry clients are 17 or younger
- 10% of our pantry clients are over 60 years of age
- Fewer than 1% of our clients are homeless